SRL Mini Digger Hire.
Excavations, Groundworks & Surfacing.
Need Micro or Mini Digger & Driver Hire in Halesowen?
Specialist in awkward excavations.
Micro Digger & Driver Hire – Mini Digger & Driver Hire.
All our Mini Diggers are 24 months old or less, machines are maintained and certified by our local Bobcat main dealer.
Our operators are highley skilled, time served, trained and certificated to CPCS or NOPRS Accreditation, not only will we meet your H&S criteria we will exceed it.
If you require Micro or Mini Digger and Driver Hire in Halesowen call us today on 07747 682451 to discuss your requirements.
Micro / Mini Digger and Driver Hire, With Tiltrotator
We hire out the most advanced mini diggers in the Halesowen area. our mini diggers come with the revolutionary Engcon Tiltrotator attachment. This allows our mini diggers bucket to rotate in 360 degrees and tilts in all axis’s enabling our machines to reach the difficult to reach parts that you normally have to dig by hand. Our diggers are less the 24 months old, come with a CPCS operator, are equipped with Engcon Tiltrotator and a host of attachments to include but not limited to:- Selector Grab – Grading Beam – Boom-Brush – Flail Mowers and Concrete Breakers.
Mini digger and CPCS driver excavating foundations.
The local builder used our services as we had been recommended as being “the best in Halesowen”, partly due to the fact of substantial investment in the latest mini diggers and the revolutionary Engcon Tiltrotating Equipment and attachments. Not forgetting our enthusiastic hard working time served Blue Card CPCS Mini Digger Operators.
It’s clear to see from the video the time savings that can be made with our equipment.
Sub-base grading for a local builder.
We was contracted by Adam a proprietor of a local reputable building company (A J CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE) based in Walsall, West Midlands to grade off two driveways in Halesowen prior to his guys attending site to screed and lay two block paved driveways.
We have worked for Adam for quite a number of years on 100’s of jobs around the Dudley, Walsall, Wednesbury, Wolverhampton and Birmingham areas.
Mini Digger and Driver Hire equipped with a Engcon Tiltrotating Attachment excavating a driveway for a local driveway paving company based in Sutton coldfield, Birmingham.
It is easy to see from the video how heavy lifting of the large stones was easily managed by the mini digger and therefore limiting the unnecessary risk of injury to persons on site.
Mini digger & grab lorry working together.
A perfect example of how hiring our mini digger and driver service along with our grab lorry hire service can make light work of excavation and soil removal.
Having one supplier for both services means it’s easier to organise the grab lorry to be there when it’s most convenient thus making the job run smother as there is less likelihood of having to wait for another grab lorry company to turn up on time.
Brick Wall Removal With Engcon Tiltrotator Mini Digger & Grab Lorry
Grab Lorry Hire & Mini digger and driver hire, demolish wall and remove all waste from site in Cradley Heath, Halesowen, West Midlands.
The demolition works and removal of all waste was completed in four hours, the job site was left clean and tidy, the customer was very happy with the works and the cost savings we provided.
‟Imagine the flexibility the tiltrotator adds to a machine, the machine now has the ability to move it’s buckets and attachments in the same way as we move our wrists”.
"The Engcon concept makes our excavator's more efficient".
Engcon products have turned our excavator’s into a flexible tool carrying machine which has opened up capability that was once unimaginable.
They are all centred around the innovative tiltrotator – “our excavator’s wrist”. A flexible tool that provides our excavator’s with entirely new capabilities.
Our Mini and Midi Diggers with tiltrotators can be equipped with all kinds of accessories and tools to optimise our services.
Add into the mix the ability to run attachments such as Grapples, Hedge Trimmers, Brush cutters, Grading Beams, Compactor Wheels (Sheeps Foot) and Compaction Plates etc etc the list is endless.
Changing between different buckets and attachments is so simple, efficient and quick and all without having to leave machine.
Time saving – Tiltrotator machine is on average 40% – 60% faster over a standard mini digger.
Labour saving – no more hand digging those awkward to get at areas.
Health and safety – no need to get in the trench to hand dig.
No more heavy lifting – with our Tiltrotator and Grapple combination.
Micro Digger & Operator Hire.
Micro digger hire for those jobs that have restricted access.
Our micro diggers are able to gain access through a standard doorway and have the ability to expand their tracks once past the obstruction.
We operate Bobcat E10z micro diggers, these weigh in at 1.2t as opposed to most micro diggers at 800kg, this makes a huge difference when it comes to power and the ability to progress the excavation at a considerably faster rate.
Available with a selection of buckets and a concrete breaker attachment.
- Highly skilled, certified, time severed operators who will be able to complete the task in a fraction of the time it would take an unskilled operator.
- Local knowledge, there is not an area within the West Midlands we haven’t excavated in, local knowledge is very important when excavating foundations for example, as a lot of time and money can be saved if the ground conditions are known in advance.
- Our operators have vast knowledge of drainage, footings, foundations, soak-aways, sewage treatment plants, ground reduction and retention, under pinning, propping and shoring, demolition, driveway construction and a whole lot more. Our operators will always be happy to give advice (“without prejudice”) when asked and help wherever they can.
- Laser levering to +or- just a few millimetres with the aid of our top of the range Topcon laser level, machine receiver and grading beam, saving literally hours upon hours of hand raking and levelling.
- Tool hire, our vans are generally loaded with all the tools you could possible need to complete your task, trench rammers, compactor plates, hydraulic breakers, petrol cut off saws, wheel barrows, post hole shovels, spades, brushes and so on.
- Liability, when hiring mini digger and operator “we” take full liability for theft of our equipment saving you the customer the need to take out expensive third party insurance.
- Mini diggers are not toys and the possibility of damage to the machine, property, yourself or people working around you is always a risk when inexperienced operators take to the controls of a mini digger.
- Liability, under most circumstances hire companies make you liable for damage and/or theft, they don’t always advise of this and you will only realise once you have a problem and the hire company draws your attention to the hire document you signed upon delivery stating the aforementioned. It is definitely advisable to clarify the situation regarding liability and insurance with your plant hire company before the hire commences as a 3t mini digger would cost over £30,000 + to replace.
- Liability insurance is therefore advisable, this can sometimes be purchased through the larger hire companies as a bolt on, some home insurance companies will cover hired in plant but not so many do nowadays due to the increase in thefts or alternately a quick internet search will pull up some results where insurance can be purchased.
- The majority of hire companies state on their terms and conditions that liability is not passed back to them until the machine has been collected. This means you could “off hire” a machine on a Friday but the hire company may not collect until Monday, you would still be liable for that machine until it was collected on the Monday.
Reviews of srl (simply recycling ltd)
Please find a few feedback comments below, these are a small sample of what can be found on the internet, such as:- Facebook, Yell.com, Google Maps and Google Places. All feedback is genuine and from genuine customers, please take the time to look for further reviews on SRL (Simply Recycling Ltd).
Copyright SRL (Simply Recycling Ltd) 2018 – All Rights Reserved.